Friday, June 17, 2011

As seen on Steerplanet

Posted on | June 16, 2011 | No Comments
What searching through my messages tonight looking for something else and found this…
“I have sold 2 Denver 2010 display bulls now with the help of steerplanet…talk about a success story, these bulls will potentially be sires to clubcalves down the road being sold by breeders all over north america, just wanted to let you know you have a wonderfully informative site that really has the respect and interest of many people in the show cattle industry and for that I am greatfull of what it has enabled me to achieve due to the exposure it provides.Just wanted to tell you that if you wanted me to provide you with a quote to advertise your site to prove it can be successful I definitely can show the public that!Let me know what you think.”
Raymond Gonnet
Diamond G Cattle Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment