Thursday, December 27, 2012

Jared Bedwell

There are many people in this cattle industry that make being a part of it a true pleasure and Jared Bedwell was definitely one of them. I was very fortunate to know him and his crew and considered them very close friends. God always has a plan and it's not always easy to understand why good people are taken away so young sometimes. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we will miss Jared's smile and upbeat attitude at shows across the country where he was always well received. Prayers go out to the family and friends all affected by this tragedy including Madison Chaney who is still fighting for her life in the hospital now. Jared, you were a trend setter and someone I looked up to that really made the show cattle game exciting. You will be remembered in all of our hearts as the fun, dedicated and most of all talented young man that we all enjoyed knowing. Rest in Peace my friend until we meet again.

1 comment: